CODE OF CONDUCT
* Respect all coaches at all times.
* Students and Parents to treat each other with respect and behave appropriately at all times
* Be safe and sensible, not silly and stupid!
* Always be punctual for lessons.
* To strive for 100% attendance
* Participate to the best of your ability
* Teaching to dance and cheer correctly will from time to time involve physical contact,
to get students into the correct stance for example. We aim to make these corrections
with due care and respect for dignity but these corrections must be made as part of
* Always dress in the correct uniform
* Hair must be tied back for all classes
* For safety reasons YOU MUST NOT ANY WEAR JEWELLERY
* Mobile Phones can be brought to class but must be on silent and kept in bags, or with the coach.
* Follow a NO BULLYING POLICY
* It shall be squad policy that disciplinary action will only be taken as a last resort, and that every reasonable attempt will be made to avoid situations likely to lead to such action through squad discussion and positive encouragement, by example and by finding ways and means to correct negative trends. However any child that is continually disruptive can be asked to leave permanently.
* Students and Parents will not comment any negative discussions about the school, teachers or pupils on any social sites, otherwise disciplinary action will be enforced.
* All under 18's must complete an enrolement form.
* And most importantly, ALWAYS HAVE FUN!!
(A copy of our child protection policy/insurance is availiable if needed)
Bills will be issued in termly fees in advance of the terms and must be paid within one week of the designated payment date, otherwise a £15 additional late charge will occur,
If no payment is made by the third week your child will be unable to dance until the outstanding payment is made.
Online payment is avaliable if requested and payment plans can be organised.
£3.00 per pupil, per academic school year will be added for your child's Insurance.
10% discount for siblings
If you attend more than 2 lesson a week, you can attend more classes for a discounted price - Competition classes not included in this.
Please talk to us if you need to discuss other payment plans.
Insurance is compolsory, but we also reccomend taking out your own child's insurance for any physical activity.
NOTIFICATION OF WITHDRAWAL FROM DANCE AND CHEER-A-CALITY
A half terms notice in writing (six - eight weeks) is requested if you wish to withdraw your child from the school. If written notification is not received, a half terms fee is required to be paid in full.
Please note - once fee payment has been received it is non-refundable
SHOWS AND PERFORMANCES
All students will get the opportunity to perform throughout the year, please note if you choose to participate in some performances additional charges may occur.
Summer Term Dates Mon 24th April - Mon 24th July 2017